Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Weird fear

I have ran out of things to do and lately, strange as it is, I have started playing chess with my dad. 5 games and I have won none.
Lols. Hey, what do you expect? I'm no chess master.=)

I have this weird fear of losing my chess pieces. Not as in losing them to my opponent. As in losing them forever.

Possible ways to lose them:

1. Falling off the board if someone knocks into my study table.

2. My dog chewing the piece's head off.

3. My sister playing with them and then losing them.

4. My mother accidentally throws one into the trash.

5. A gust of strong wind blowing one or two away. (LOLS.)

If i lose one or two, the whole set goes wasted.
It's really easy for me to lose stuff.=D
I hope this set lasts till the end of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment