Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ways to break the news to your mom, my style!=]

If you've got a B in a subject you have always excelled in.

1. You are in a cinema watching a comedy with your mom.
You: Mom.*tug on her hand*
Mom: I want some popcorn.
You:*gulps* (you see a joke coming on and you hurriedly blurt out)
Mom, I got a B in Maths!
Mom: What???
You: Popcorn?*Smiles innocently as cold sweat runs down*

2. You are going on a camping trip for a week to Cameron Highlands and your mom loves strawberries.
You buy a box of them and mail it to her.
When she receives it, she rips the plastic open and see a piece of paper on the front of the box.
Mom, I got a D in my maths. Enjoy the strawberries, they're specially bought for this occasion.
Love, your daughter.

Actually I don't really recommend these ways myself. If you don't want to get in trouble, then study hard in the first place!
Well, look who's talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment