Monday, March 29, 2010

What kind of sick joke is this?

I'm starting to think that everything I say in this blog has to do with humour. Is that good?
Haha. It would probably mean that i am a very carefree person.
Even if I have problems. But you don't need to know that.
But sitting in front of two non-stop laughing people does help in being happy everyday.
Thank you God, for not permitting me to sit beside Jia Yen. If not I would have blue-black bruises already. HAHAHAHHA!(I hope she doesn't see this) *looks to left, looks to right*
But I don't think she would mind. LAWL.

Pesta Ria is a mere 11 more days away.
That equals to hard work plus lots of fun.

Speaking of equations,
Mom equals to nagging plus constant reminder of PMR.
And she is walking this way right now.
Oh no.

Her seeing me equals to nagging plus nagging plus nagging plus reminder of PMR.
Haiz. Life of a Form Three.

Oh no! She sees me.
GTG.

No comments:

Post a Comment