Saturday, April 17, 2010

Let it all out.

Let's uncork the bottle and let the liquid all spill out and stain someone else's life.
It could be wine, gassy drinks or poison.
Whatever it is, just let it all out.
OUT is good.
Yeah, it sure is.
And live your life happy.
MOVE ON.
Would you rather smile and laugh everyday rather than mope and be emo?
Forget about it.
It won't help, at least temporarily.(for me larh)
I'd rather be cheerful all day even if Im miserable inside.
That's how I deal with it.
So you can't really tell if I'm upset.
Unless it's a really super friggin miserable thing like deaths. THAT you can definitely tell.

:) Smiles are contagious......or so I heard.
Well, they are. Like a yawn in history class. They're bound to infect someone.
:) SMILE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment