Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nap time...... in tuition??

One minute I was awake.
A minute later, I was nodding and my eyes were closing.
Twenty seconds later, I had fallen asleep on my geo book on pg. 111.
I wanted to stay awake but I really couldn't.
Soon I was snoring quietly.
At any minute now, my tuition teacher could have caught me sleeping.
This was one REALLY CLOSE brush.

At one time, he asked me.

Him: Kah Yan, I can't see your head anymore.
Me: * Getting up* What?
Him: Tired from Pesta Ria?
Me: *blur*huh? UH,yeah.
Him: Oh..

Half an hour later, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....
I SLEPT FOR 40MINS IN TUITION. FIRST TIME.
I've broken my record.
And I think I left a mark on my geo book.
And my neck aches a BIT from sleeping like that.

Well, there's a first time for everything.
GTG. Gotta ask Pui Teng to borrow her geo book to copy.
And then to get rid of that mark on my geo book.
Haizz...then do homework.
Bye, blogger.i.e. computer.

I'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment